Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday, October 25th

Hey Kidlets and Parents,

I will miss you today.  The stomach flu has struck and I'm sure you don't want to see me, as much as you don't want me to share what I have.


imgres.jpg



I know that you are pretty disappointed that Colonial Day has been changed- but please know that it will happen this week! Also, Two Belly Talk will be changed to tomorrow morning so that I can be there for it! :)

This is the homework for the night so there is no confusion:
MATH- 3-11 Homework side ALL, and Remembering side EVENS (remember to show your work :) )
BOOK REPORTS ARE DUE TOMORROW!!! Refer to your green sheet and don't forget! We will be sharing all of them on Wednesday
Be thinking about goals for parent teacher conferences.

Also,  if you are struggling with signing up for parent teacher conferences please let me know I would be happy to help you get signed up, or even let you know what times are still available!

Hope you have a great day!

Miss Werner

No comments:

Post a Comment